Dublin 1, Full Time
Executive Talent are currently seeking an Accounts Payable Assistant to join our client’s team based in Dublin City Centre. Candidates will be required to ensure finance transactions are processed in an efficient, effective, and accurate manner and to support the wider finance team.
- Matching, verifying, and processing of Accounts Payable invoices and credit notes.
- Assist in the reconciliation of supplier accounts for payment.
- Assist in the preparation of supplier payment runs.
- Dealing with all queries concerning invoices and amounts owed to suppliers.
- Maintain up to date and accurate supplier information.
- Preparation of Monthly Intrastat returns.
- General Administration duties.
- Other duties as requested from time to time.
- Processing purchase invoices and posting approved invoices onto the accounting system
- Responding to all internal and external queries in a timely manner
- Managing supplier accounts and answering supplier queries
- Quarterly reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Raise and send revenue invoices and statements
- Raise and send credit notes
- Debt chasing via telephone and email
- Respond to customer queries and take responsibility for their resolution
- Keep management informed of potential debtor issues
- Debtors ledger maintenance
- Procurement including managing new suppliers
- Raising and managing POs
- Any other Ad hoc projects as requested by the Finance Manager
The ideal candidate:
- Previous Accounts Payable experience in a finance office environment an advantage.
- Strong IT skills including excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Proactive with an ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Reliable, flexible, with a positive approach to work.