Accounts Payable Assistant
Dublin 18, Full Time
Accounts payable & Payroll Assistant
Office Based – Monday to Friday, Dublin 18
Salary – €40k
Our Client based in South Dublin are looking for an Accounts Payable & payroll assistant to join their team. The ideal candidate will have excellent IT skills, as well as strong communication and numeracy skills. EXET22
· Monitoring emails for the accounts team, as well accounts filing and archiving.
· Process payroll, and conduct weekly payroll and timesheet analysis.
· Purchase invoice processing and match PODs to invoices.
· Post RCT to ROS weekly and monthly, and post customs duty journals monthly.
· Credit card input, expense card input and reconciliation.
· Reconcile both creditor and aged creditor statements monthly.
· Keep PO list up to date.
· Maintain customer files while setting up new customers as required.
· Monitor emails for the accounts team.
· Other duties and responsibilities as required.
· Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly excel, are essential.
· Previous experience of SAGE 50 and Micropay.
· 3+ year’s previous experience in an accounting environment, with a solid understanding of bookkeeping.
· IPASS Qualification desired but not essential.
· Construction experience would be an advantage.
· Ability to work on multiple tasks in a busy environment and know when to prioritise certain tasks.
· Conscientious of deadlines while continuously working in a timely manner.
· Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Have excellent numeracy skills as well as solid communication skills both written and verbal.