Air and Oceans Executive
North Dublin, Full Time
Our client, a leading independent freight forwarding company are seeking to hire an experienced multimodal Air & Ocean Operations Executive to work in its agency division. Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within an Air & Ocean operations role.
- Coordinating Global Air & Ocean operations, import & export and completion of all associated operational and administrative processes
- Import & Export Customs Clearance
- Knowledge and experience of Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and Aviation Security
- Ability to react quickly to any queries or enquiries
- Invoicing customers and passing of supplier invoices
- Daily liaising with customers & suppliers
- Operation of company IT system
- An expectation to work to agreed service levels
- 5 years + experience in global Air & Ocean operations
- Knowledge of GDP and Aviation security preferred
- Ability to multi task within a busy environment
- Experience of liaising with shipping lines, line agents and airlines, airline agents
- Good communication skills, daily interaction with global offices.
- Salary Negotiable, depending on level of experience
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Location – North Dublin
Salary €40k – €50k – depending on experience
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent