Air Freight Sales Executive
Dublin 15, Full Time
Executive Talent have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Logistics Sales Executive to work with a major international Freight Forwarder based in Dublin North. The ideal candidate would have a strong sale background and extensive experience in an Air Freight and Ocean Freight. This role will allow the successful candidate to offer a full range of Logistic Services to provide optimum distribution services to clients on a global scale largely focusing on Air Freight forwarding. This is a full time permanent position, with attractive benefits such as pension, healthcare, commission and bonus structures. This position is available immediately for the right candidate. At this time the successful candidate will be required to work remotely however a weekly sales meeting onsite maybe required.
- Identifying opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Build relationships and communicate with offices and agents worldwide.
- Maintain a high level of customer service and adhere to company values.
- Analysing sales metrics to determine whether current sales strategies are effective
- Support the Internal Sales Team and operations where necessary.
- Identifying and evaluating prospects to win new business, primary focus on Airfreight shipments.
- Developing new and existing base of small to medium customers globally.
- Record details of sales pipeline using developed sales tools.
- Follow up on unsuccessful quotations.
- Conducting market research on competitors’ products, pricing, and market success to gain insight into customer preferences and interests.
- Setting manageable weekly visit targets in agreement with Sales Manager.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant freight forwarding/ logistics sales experience would be an advantage.
- Specific airfreight exposure would be beneficial.
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication and reporting skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative in order to achieve targets.
- Effective planning, organizational and monitoring skills.
This position is available immediately and my client will office full systems training to the successful candidate.
Salary: 55-65K DOE plus Commission and Bonus.