Air Freight Sales Executive
Dublin 9, Full Time
Our client who are extremely well established with in the Air freight operating on a global basis & have proudly achieved full IATA. Due to growth within the business they are delighted to be recruiting an In house sales role. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to bring their knowledge and experience to join a well-established team and grow your career to the next level. Candidates must have a good understanding of the Irish Freight Forwarding market – Air Freight – Imports / Exports with a minimum of 3 years in the industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- This role will involve account management for the internal customer base.
- Securing new clients to grow the current data base
- To collate rates and quotations – and assist with the preparation of tenders and proposals
- process bookings and liaise with customers and suppliers
- Knowledge of imports from China and exports to the US would be highly desirable
- Candidates should have strong numerical accuracy
- Knowledge and industry experience essential
- Grow and develop within the role
- Proven experience in managing quotation & customer pricing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & ability to engage with customers at all levels.
- Strong IT knowledge & ability to multitask across different product ranges.
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Minimum of 5+ years in a management
- Strong communication, presentation & IT skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Flexible for travel as required for client visits
- Available for annual travel internationally for expo / tradeshows
This role will be working Monday to Friday