Area Technical Support Executive
Dublin, Full Time
Regional Technician & Sales – Dublin
- Company Car
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Private Health Care
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Colleague Saving Scheme
- Profit Share Scheme
- Colleague Discount
- Educational Assistance
- Wellness initiatives
Executive Talent are delighted to be working alongside our client in seeking an Area Technical Support Executive. This will be a full time role for the right candidate who is looking to join a well-established and reputable organisation. This will be an excellent opportunity to join our client who are the market leaders in the builders merchanting industry.
Candidates must have recent experience working in Technical Sales Rep / Support-Tool & Plant. The candidate will work with the Technical Support Lead and the Area Manager to ensure a high level of technical support & service is given to all branches.
- Knowledge of all maintenance and service aspects of large plant items to include: Mini Excavators, Mini Dumpers, Road Compressors, Vibrating Rollers
- Ensuring preventative maintenance is being carried out on all hire assets.
- Knowledge of all maintenance and service aspects of small plant items to include Cement Mixers, Concrete Power Floats, Plate Compactors, Poker Vibrators
- Experience of all maintenance and service aspects of electrical tools to include Angle grinders, Circular saw, Hammer drills, Breaker, Sanders
- Experience of all maintenance and service aspects of engine types, Honda 4 stroke petrol Lister / Yammer 4 Stroke diesel, Partner / Makita / Husqvarna Petrol 2 stroke and similar.
- Ability to carry out PAT (Portable Appliance Test) on all electrical equipment
- To ensure all company policies and procedures are implemented
- Ensure all company health and safety standards are met and safe working practices are always adhered to.
- Perform any other duties that may be deemed necessary or required by the company.
Skills & Experience:
- Train and develop fitters and workshop staff operations
- Ability to work as part of a team and can work on own iniative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and eager to learn
- Motivated, driven and adaptable
- Excellent organisation skills
- Experience in the Hire industry desired but not essential
- Product knowledge of tools and plant
- Experienced in developing commercial relationships
- Good IT skills
Location – Dublin
Salary – €45,000