North Dublin, Full Time
Role: Accounts Support
Location: North Dublin
Salary: €45k – €50k
- Posts supplier invoices and distribution to relevant department for processing.
- Posts intercompany invoices and deal with other group companies in multiple currencies to settle monthly.
- Matching of supplier invoices to Direct Cost Accruals.
- Coding of supplier invoices to nominal codes and passing to accountant for posting.
- Effectively deals with the Operational Teams to resolve any queries and issues for supplier invoices.
- Support for the monthly bank reconciliation process in EUR/USD/GBP.
- Additional work as required and instructed by the Finance Supervisor.
- An understanding of Freight Forwarding and Logistics would be an advantage.
- 2 years accounts support experience.
- Demonstrated ability working on accounts support activity.
- Highly motivated with an ability to use own initiative.
- Experience of a proven accounting system is desirable.
- Effective organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative and independently as well as contributing to ensuring the effective performance of the team.
The above list of responsibilities is not exhaustive, and you may be required to undertake other responsibilities and training as requested by your line manager.
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent