Assistant Warehouse Manager
South Dublin, Full Time
We are delighted to be partnering up with our client based in Dublin 12 to recruit the newest member of their ever growing team. The role is for an Assistant warehouse manager. This company is one of Ireland’s largest technology distributors supplying the world’s leading brands.
The role will be working Monday to Friday with over time when required. Suitable candidates will have previous experience leading teams and working within a warehouse environment.
- Duties to include but not be limited to:
- Experience working in a large, fast paced Warehousing and Logistics operations.
- Prides themselves on his strong work ethic and ability to lead a team.
- IT proficient,
- Responsible, accurate and used to working to tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in leading a team, achieving goals, objectives and targeted deadlines.
- Determination to improve performance with the utmost sense of efficiency and professionalism. Proven skills in merchandising and a big picture thinker
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills and demonstrated abilities in achieving targets.
- Forward thinking supervisor who has worked in a very fast paced environments where attention to detail and customer service are at the forefront of the operations.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and highly motivated individual with interpersonal and communication skills
- Range of roles from Transport Planner, Assistant Warehouse Manager and Assistant Logistics Manager
- Dealing with customers/suppliers, containers loading/unloading, receipt and dispatch.
- Safe operation of forklifts, checks and training, KPI’s, staff analyses, backhaul planning, inbound scheduling.
Salary €30K – €35K DOE