Kildare, Full Time
Executive talent are delighted to be partnering up with our well established client based in Kildare to assist in finding the newest member of the team to head up the brand management of their newest brand. This is a very exciting role for the right candidate who is looking to take ownership of a brand and excel it to the international stage.
This Brand Manager will need to:
- Take ownership of market interaction and brand development of the brand. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Brand Manager, will drive the strategic plan for growing this brand in existing and emerging markets.
- Act as the key brand contact for all central functions; US, Irish and European Sales Teams, E- commerce, Finance and Operations.
- Be responsible for growing relationships with external marketing and sales teams through our International partner store network.
- In tandem with the Head of Marketing and Head of Sales, the role looks at long term brand strategy therefore there is a duality of focus in the role, needing to be organised and commercially focussed.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of the company’s Strategic Marketing plan for the brand across all markets and territories.
- Research consumer needs, monitor market trends, identify and propose potential marketing activities to invest based on findings.
- Regular communications with our stockist partners across all markets, including campaign performance, and developing joint marketing initiatives.
- Be an advocate and ambassador for the brand with internal stakeholders.
- Liaison and co-ordinate all marketing campaigns with the internal support teams, e.g. Online Marketing Team, Graphic Design and Support Marketing.
- Management of all International PR agencies for media outreach and influencer campaigns.
- Support the International team on all marketing activity, including outreach to key external audience, Interior Designers, Professional Painters and Specifiers.
- Regular customer marketing updates and reporting on campaign performance.
- Main point of contact for all external marketing, print and promotional agencies.
- Liaise with the sales team on new store opening and merchandise requirements.
- Daily response to customer marketing support material requests.
- Develop and deliver a portfolio of marketing materials to support all International markets.
- Provide monthly and quarterly reports and insights on International marketing activity to be used for future business decisions.
Knowledge Skills and Experience
- 3+ Years’ Marketing experience in Brand Marketing.
- Experience managing external marketing agencies.
- Ability to work cross functionally and manage stakeholders.
- Excellent written and communications skills.
- Ability to manage different projects at the same time.
- Good analytical skills, able to respond to results and research.
- Proven track record in a similar role.