Business Development Executive
Kildare, Full Time
Our client, a leading fit out and refurbishment company within the construction Industry. Based in Kildare they are currently seeking a driven experienced Business Development Executive to join their team. Candidates should be capable of working in a busy and growing environment and be focused on developing relationships with the clients along with creating new leads within the industry. Previous experience within fit out and construction organisations are essential. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to join an ever growing company with a proven track record.
- To grow your data base of current clients & create leads and build relationships for future growth.
- To maintain regular calls on all specified outlets in accordance with the current journey schedule
- Improving/maintaining existing client share of space, distribution and displays within specified outlets.
- Conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Achieve all key trade performance indicators including volume, product distribution, promotional execution, asset placement etc.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities, providing accurate and relevant reports and information.
- Proven track record in direct sales within the construction industry is essential, with drive to achieve and exceed sales results.
- A passion to deliver first class customer service and always willing to go the extra mile.
- Existing client bank within construction is highly desirable
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a sales development role
- Ambitious, pro-active and energetic in developing business
- Effective time manager with ability to prioritize/multi-task
- A professional manner, articulate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Negotiate, monitor and manage pricing arrangements with customers focusing on profitable sales growth and product mix using all available incentives
- Ensure all opportunities (internal and external) to identify and introduce new customers are used and maximised