Business Development, Sales & Marketing Manager – Food Production
Our client, a leading Food Production Facility in Dublin are seeking to recruit an experienced Business Development, Sales & Marketing Manager to join their senior management team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in an FMCG sales environment with the ability to lead and motivate a successful sales team.
- Identify marketing opportunities to promote the organisations story
- Drive sales growth
- Open new sales channels as part of an overall multi-channel sales growth plan.
- Achieve KPIs and targets as laid out
- Drive sales and business development through on-line channels.
- Competitor analysis
- Collaborate and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for the delivery of budgets
- Sales Activity reporting across all channels
- Commercial and brand awareness
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to influence and build relationship
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Third level qualification in a related discipline
- Previous experience in FMCG is essential
- Flexibility, travel may be required
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Irish food market
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior BD / Sales role required
- Previous experience managing multiple teams
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Location – Dublin
Salary: €90k +
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent