Dublin 12, Full Time
Executive Talent are partnering up with our client based in Dublin South to begin recruiting for a CAD Technician administrator. Experience working in manufacturing would be clearly advantageous, with strong materials-based design history. Preferably working in the aluminium fabrication arena but would consider other experience within the concrete, façade or steel and working within this sector for at least 1 year. Immediate start is available for the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong ability in an Engineering discipline and a strong understanding of steel manufacturing and profiling would be a clear advantage.
- A clear focus on self-development and the continuous improvement of processes and product design and development.
- To prepare documents / invoices as per work
- Liaise with key stakeholders of the business – Designers, contractors and in-house production team and business clients.
- Ensure all nesting is completed in adherence to schedule
- Undertake any design rectifications and solutions as required
- Experience in CAD of at least 1 year
- Attention to detail and ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to meet deadlines and maintain consistency under pressure is also very important.
- Knowledge of MS Office word, excel, etc