Dublin 18, Full Time
Cashier & Administrtion
Monday to Friday
Executive Talent are currently recruiting for our renowned client based in Dublin South to find customer focused people to join their team, Our client consider their cashiers in many ways the face of their business. The job involves interacting with our customers, accepting and processing payments for goods, a range of activities to administer sales and transactions, and providing amazing customer service experiences. EXET22
- Receiving payment by cash, cheque, credit-cards, vouchers or automatic debits.
- Computing and recording transactions and ensuring 100% accuracy for all register transactions.
- Maintain the Cash Desk to company standards at all times by completing daily housekeeping duties including dusting, cleaning and merchandise presentation.
- Cash handling and safe custody of collecting cash.
- Build customer loyalty by providing a great, friendly and professional service; be attentive to customer’s needs and aim to exceed customer expectations.
- Answer and follow up on all customer enquiries at the cash desk and on the phone.
- Adherence to the Cashier Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Familiarise yourself with current sales, advertising campaigns and company initiatives.
Skills and experience required:
- Preferably have 1-3 years hospitality or tourism service or face to face retailing experience.
- Ability to build customer loyalty through providing great friendly and professional service.
- Have a warm, friendly demeanour and actively take opportunities to be social and interact with customers.
- Have the ability to handle, count and deal with money; to work with numbers in a competent way.
- Have a high degree of personal and interpersonal energy at all times. The ability to work under pressure and achieve results.