Kildare, Full Time
Role: Cleaning Manager
Location: Newbridge, Co. Kildare
Salary: €50k – €55k
- To promote a safety culture and ensure the cleaning team operate in accordance with company and client Health & Safety procedures
- To manage the cleaning employee, equipment & resources budget for the contract
- To ensure the cleaning operation continually improves in all areas of the operation – Quality, Cost, Delivery & Safety
- To ensure the cleaning team are engaged and managed effectively to achieve their performance targets.
- To order supplies inline with budget for daily/ weekly/ monthly use.
- To ensure the delivery and quality of the cleaning operation is in accordance with the client service level agreement and company procedures.
- To manage any third-party suppliers or contractors as required ensuring they meet or exceed the agreed service level agreements e.g. equipment maintenance
- To work flexibly and attend off site meetings and training courses as required.
- Liaise with the client EH&S and Facilities team for all Fire Evacuations, drills, signage, H&S compliance, audits, investigations etc.
- Completion of all training, Investigations etc. assigned on time.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in contract cleaning, facility management or soft services
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical Cleanroom environment or regulated industry
- Waste management and pest control experience would be advantageous.
- Customer focused with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.