Dublin 12, Full Time
Executive Talent are delighted to be working alongside our very prestigious client based in Dublin west to assist in growing their well-established teams due to growth in business. Currently we are beginning the process to find an experienced contracts Supervisor.
- Supervising and direct operations on Architectural and Ventilation Projects
- Ensuring projects are completed safely, to a high quality standard, on time and within budget.
- Supervision of personnel on site and management/coordination of all aspects of the installation on various different projects and ensure works are carried out effectively and as per contract terms, drawings and relevant specifications etc.
- Liaison with clients, main contractors and other trades personnel as required.
- Projects would consist of but not restricted to Architectural Louvre and Brise Soleil installations and Smoke Ventilation installations.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Site set up: Including Multiple sites.
- Labour Allocation, schedule & supervise daily works and small/ medium and large contracts.
- Monitor milestone dates for handover of projects.
- Monitor contract activity and identify potential problems on site.
- Monitor contract amendments and advise on any changes or variations to the contract scope to the sales team.
- Liaising with client representative at start up meetings/ coordination meetings.
- Responsible for Safety Management and implementation, (Produce/ fill in Method Statements, Permits, Audits, Reports, SPAs, handle the day to day running of the company safety file on specific sites.)
- Ensure Toolbox talks are carried out weekly (as supplied by Safety Manager/ HQ).
- Manage Maintenance, and service contracts.
- Monthly invoicing i.e. inform business support team project complete and request to be invoiced.
- Final accounts: For larger projects complete a schedule of completed works and variations and submit for approval/ agreement to client before request for invoicing.
- To Manage Handover documentation with support team.
Skills & Experience:
- Ideally 5+ years’ supervisor of site installations and project management.
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships with clients.
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.