kildare, Full Time
Monday – Friday
Executive Talent are delighted to begin the process to bring this exciting new role for a Financial & Cost Accountant with our renowned client based in Kildare
A Highly driven individual with extensive knowledge retailers and manufacturing.
A creative yet commercial mind set willing to challenge existing processes and always looking to push the boundaries. EXET22
- Responsible for month end close out, analysis and production of monthly P & L
- Preparation of annual budget forecast and reporting of department budget v actual performance on monthly basis
- Balance sheet reconciliation and analysis
- Responsible for annual statutory accounts preparations and audit
- Filing of statutory returns, VAT, Intrastat, PAYE etc. and maintain full compliance with all relevant requirements
- Cashflow management and analysis
- Monitoring of departmental costs, providing data as required for management meetings
- Provide relevant reports and contribute in management decision making and planning
- Manage and supervise the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions ensuring prompt payments and receipts and resolution of queries and claims.
- Implement and maintain a strong controlled environment ensuring all appropriate checks and balances are in place.
- Other ad- hoc work as may arise
Skills and attributes:
- Organised, self – motivated and ambitious with ability to work to deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills aligned with good attention to detail
- Proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft Office
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good supervisory management ability – and ability to get the best from people
- Excellent English is essential and excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Good work ethic
- €55,000- 65,000 DOE
- Some flexibility / hybrid after training