Credit Control / Collections Agent
South Dublin, Full Time
Our client in Dublin 24 is currently seeking an experienced Credit Control Agent to join their team. The ideal candidate will be highly organised, have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment. A minimum of two years’ previous experience in a busy collections department, ideally in a utilities company is required for the position.
- Day to day credit control and collection activities.
- Have the ability to solve problems/query in a timely manner
- Capability and manner to deal effectively with clients of all sizes
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines
- Active management of overdue debt.
- Have accurate data entry skills
- Accurate and timely reporting of debtor’s ledger.
- Maintain up to date and accurate client correspondence/contact activity
- Ad hoc duties as required.
Candidate Specific Requirements:
- Conscientious about deadlines with excellent organisational ability.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Display willingness to make decisions on own initiative.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent IT and computer skills
- Previous Credit Control / Collections experience essential
- Experience in utilities / energy a distinct advantage
Location – Dublin 24
Salary: €26k – €28k plus commission
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise Cunningham at Executive Talent
collections, credit control, utilities experience