Customer Service & Logistics Coordinator €42k
North Dublin, Full Time
Customer Service & Logistics Coordinator
Location: Dublin 9
Salary: €40k – €42k
We are seeking an experienced Logistics Coordinator to join our client based in Dublin 9.
- Day-to-day operations in a busy office environment to include dealing with and assisting customers/ customer orders / scheduling deliveries and other administration duties.
- Delivery and collection scheduling and dealing with carriers / subcontractors and third parties.
- Deal with customer phone sales and/or customer queries.
- Ensuring timely and effective communication of changes to customers.
- Update all stock systems as required and ensure they are updated on time.
- Preparing any transport jobs and paperwork as and when required.
- Driver liaison and delivery confirmation.
- Checking of discrepancies and manifest updating.
- General assistance where necessary in different departments.
- Liaise with subcontractors.
- Monitor and maintain stocks for key customers
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
- Transport Planning / Administration experience essential.
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude, interpersonally effective with the ability to influence people positively.
- Good IT skills, Microsoft office experience to include excel spreadsheets etc.
- Ability to work efficiently under a fast-paced environment.
- Communicate effectively
- Good geographical knowledge of Ireland.
- Flexibility around working hours when required.