Customer Service Coordinator – Dublin 15
Dublin 15, Full Time
Our client based in Dublin 15 are seeking an experienced Customer Service Coordinator / Administrator to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced organisation and the successful candidate will have excellent communication and administration skills.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a busy customer service / admin role.
- The ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- The ability to deal with complaints in a timely efficient and effective manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills, in particular Microsoft Excel
- Answer customer queries, deal with queries and provide information on products and services.
- Reviewing and maintaining data from customers.
- Order Compliance
- Resolving issues, manage workflows.
- Order Creation
- Scheduling orders in line with customers’ requests
- Highlighting any issues in order confirmations
- Supporting the team where necessary
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Location – North Dublin
Salary – €27k – €28.5k
Monday to Friday, office hours
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent