Customer Service Executive
Dublin 8, Full Time
Executive talent are delighted to be partnering up with our very well-known client to find a bright, enthusiastic addition to their customer management team. This is an opportunity to be part of a company that is both iconic and innovative, growing into the future. We are looking for somebody with good interpersonal skills, highly organised, with leadership potential, and the ability to work well both on a team and independently
- Engage with customers to both meet and anticipate their needs
- Build data base for potential business
- Plan week to week the areas to be targeted
- Develop business with existing and new customer
- Facilitate the on boarding of new customers
- Manage the relationship with a key distributor, to ensure smooth operations
- Analysis: Review and analyse sales reports (including pivot tables).
- Work with the Sales and Social Media team to develop trade marketing tools
- Experience working in the Food service or Grocery sector is essential
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a customer-facing role
- Proficiency with Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Available to work some weekends
- Full Irish Drivers Licence
What is in it for you?
- A meaningful role with considerable autonomy and room for growth
- A strong, supportive team and work environment
- A workplace that emphasizes skill development
- An organization that is strong and growing, with a product you can be genuinely proud of.
- Competitive salary offered based on experience.