Customer Service Executive
North Dublin, Full Time
Role: Customer Service Executive – Road Freight
Location: North Dublin – Candidates must drive as location is not accessible by Public Transport
Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
• Manage a number of key Customer Accounts with KPIs and performance reporting.
• Develop relationships with existing and new customers to enable retention and growth.
• Proactively liaise with customers, suppliers and partners to ensure a high-quality service.
• Scheduling drivers and vehicles to meet customer bookings.
• Dealing with customer queries in a professional manner.
• Liaising with customs or other regulatory bodies as required.
• Issuing customer quotations & conversions into bookings.
• Application of customer rates, supplier charges and invoicing.
• Maintain good working practices while proactively identifying continuous improvements that will offer customers with an enhanced service.
• Supporting colleagues in other departments as well as offices nationally and internationally.
• Flexible and hands-on approach to prioritising duties and achieving deadlines.
• Ensuring excellent customer service is always delivered.
• Trailer planning and liaising with hauliers and other depots to determine load planning and trailer fill.
• General customs related processes including export/import declarations / ACP process.
• Other ad-hoc office and admin duties as required.
Experience working in a similar environment, preferably customer facing.
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
• Self-motivated with good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team and be accountable for tasks and actions.
• Previous experience in Road Freight and Customs an advantage.
• Proficient in all Microsoft packages.
• Proactive communicator in the use of email and phone.
• Deadline focused and able to work well under pressure.