Customer Service Sales
Dublin 8, Full Time
Executive Talent are delighted to be partnering up with our client based in Dublin south to assist in growing their sales / customer support team. This will be a permanent role with immediate start for the right candidates.
This role will carry out a range of administration tasks to support the Enterprise Sales Team with the overall aim of driving business levels.
The role will suit individuals who display high energy, are flexible, enthusiastic, and confident whilst thriving on working on their own initiative, experience within the food industry would be an advantage.
- Follow up on all backorders and production of backorder reports for our customers
- Process large orders ensuring the product set up and pricing is correct
- Ensure regular vendor reports and forecasts are collated and delivered
- Work closely with the Technology Sales Team in supporting other ad hoc administration requirements
- Contribute to individual, team and department sales objectives
- Support and coordinate with the various internal departments as required
- Quickly gaining a detailed understanding of the Company services and product offerings will be essential
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- A recognised University Degree or equivalent, preferably specialising in Business, Management Information Systems or Computer Science
- 2 years’ experience
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy while maintaining an ability to multi-task without losing focus
- Very strong communication skills particularly in relation to interfacing with internal teams, clients and other departments
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Results driven with high levels of enthusiasm, drive and energy and the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to balance working on your own and as part of a team in a pressurised environment to demanding objectives
- Ability to build relationships to support team members, share resources and knowledge and collaborate with others to achieve goals
- High level of computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have the highest levels of integrity in the successful completion of your work