Customs Clearance Administrator
North Dublin, Full Time
We are delighted to be partnering up with our client based in Co. Dublin to secure positions for experienced Customs clearance Clerks that are hoping to advance their career.Candidates will be required to react quickly and with flexibility to a fast changing market place and take pride in reputation for providing quality and reliable service that enables the company to thrive. We’re looking for enthusiastic and proactive candidates with focus and a can-do attitude who can work in a fast-paced fast-changing industry. Initially successful candidates will be involved in the busy Customs Clearance Department. opportunities may arise to move into other areas of the organisation, to broaden and develop your experiences and professional path. The positions will be based in Dublin.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work within a team of customs clearance staff, in the delivery of customs agency services on behalf of customers.
- Positive and proactive participation and active collaboration with colleagues, partners and customers.
- Co-ordinate and foster growth within your team.
- Identify and drive continuous improvement.
- Be an effective communicator for, with customers and third party partners.
- Maintain and monitor standards and ensure compliance with industry, and changing legal and regulatory requirements.
- Provide support to the Management Team
- Be proficient in technological, digital and data management systems of work.
- Flexibility to work shifts and weekends, on a rotational basis.
Desirable Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Work experience with customs clearance and/or experience with Customs agency/brokerage services are desirable.
- Qualifications related to Customs agency
- Willingness to learn and accept responsibility
- Customer Focused
- Team focused
- Curious, motivated and and ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent communication and administration skills.
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to multi task in a fast-paced busy working environment
- Positive attitude
- Fluent written and spoken English