Customs Clearance Agent – €35k – €40k
North Dublin, Full Time
Customs Clearance Agent
Location – Dublin 15
Monday to Friday Office Hours
Salary guideline €35k – €40k DOE
Our client based in North Dublin are seeking an experienced Customs Clearance Agent to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of one year experience in a similar role as well as holding a relevant qualification.
- Import and export customs declarations
- Liaising with revenue and customs
- Creating and discharging T1 & T2 documents
- Ensure compliance with company procedures and Revenue
- Liaising with customers and clients
- Receiving and processing Import/ Export documentation
- Up to date knowledge of Customs procedures and practice.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Team player with can do attitude
- Attention to detail and a strong work ethic are important
- Excellent opportunity to gain exposure to Freight Forwarding operations.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
To apply please forward your CV to Louise at Executive Talent