Customs Clearance Clerk
Dublin 11, Full Time
Customs Clearance Agent
Location – Ballycoolin, Dublin 11
Salary guideline €38k – €42k DOE
Our client based in North Dublin are seeking an experienced Customs Clearance Agent to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years experience in a similar role as well as holding a relevant qualification.
- Import and export customs declarations
- Compliant customs classification & clearance, accurate data entry
- Mailbox management and coordination with all business stakeholders.
- Processing imports/exports – generating import/export declarations / SADs
- General Admin, report pulling & Invoicing
- Run all activities associated with processing customs documents
- Resolving customs related queries
- Resolving issues raised by Revenue/ government agencies to clear goods into and out of Ireland
- Reconciling with Revenue/government agencies any differences between paperwork submitted and actual consignments received
- Ensure accuracy of entries and VAT/excise/ duty calculations
- Handling new customer queries
- Up to date knowledge of Customs procedures and practice.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Team player with can do attitude
- Attention to detail and a strong work ethic are important
- Excellent opportunity to gain exposure to Freight Forwarding operations.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
To apply please forward your CV to Louise at Executive Talent