Dublin 9, Full Time
Data Processing & Accounts Clerk
Location -Dublin 9
Salary: €30k – €35k
We are currently recruiting for a Data Processing Clerk to join our client in Dublin 9. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a fast paced, high volume data entry / administration role. Candidates should have very strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Collecting and Recording information from customers and clients
- Processing time sheets
- Invoice and statement processing
- Entering data into the company database
- Cataloguing and filling data in the correct manner
- Converting written paperwork onto the digital filling system
- Retrieving data as requested
- Generating Periodic Reports and Ad Hoc reports where needed
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Work well amongst a team
- Conscientious of deadlines with excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Complete Microsoft Suite Skills
- Ability to set up and use an efficient filing system.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent