cork, Full Time
Executive Talent are seeking a hardworking and team driven candidate to gain a managerial role within a growing organisation with an expanding headcount. – 5/7 Days, may include weekends depending on Business needs. This is a Managerial position responsible for the operational and personnel activities of the functions of the warehouse. Managing and co-ordinating the supervision of the warehouse and personnel, providing leadership and direction in order to achieve organisational goals. EXET22
The Successful candidate must have:
- Have a good level of English
- Proficient on computers (Excel, Word, Reporting)
- Previous Managerial experience (3 years +)
- Excellent timekeeper
- Safety Awareness
- Knowledge of and surrounding areas would be an advantage.
- Past logistics experience would be an advantage
- Problem Solver and People Management experience
- Work alongside other Regional Franchisee Manager
- To manage all warehouse resources to always ensure adequate availability to facilitate the effective running of the warehouse to the required highest standard
- Coordinate all warehouse shift activities (days, evenings, nights) in line with set targets and KPIs, to ensure effective cost control
- Assist in identifying training and development needs of staff in line with business objectives
- Utilise resources to maximise efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity
- Lead the warehouse team and Contractors to deliver a best-in-class service to our customers in line with the business objectives
- Manage and ensure adherence and compliance of operational processes within the business.
- Ensure effective communication within the operational teams and implement practices which will ensure the engagement of employees in line with the company values
- Maintain a working environment in line with legislation to include Health & Safety & Quality Assurance.
- Ensure excellent levels of service and quality to customers
- To manage and lead the team to ensure that they have the skill sets, resources and support needed to deliver in their role and achieve objectives, and that they operate in a manner consistent with the ethos and values of the organisation.
- To monitor operations systems to ensure that the warehouse processes and integrity are always maintained
- Ensure staff carry out their duties in accordance with procedures
- Be responsible for the cleanliness of the warehouse and ensure vehicles keep to effective warehouse times.
- Implement new ways of working for the best practice utilisation of people and resources available to you to provide best in class customer satisfaction both internal and external
- Lead and motivate all employees by managing and monitoring all employee matters such as job objectives, appraisals and reviews to best practice agreed standards.
- Conduct team briefs to foster and promote good communications across the team and the Depot in general.
- Implement best in class holiday and resource planning to maximise work efficiency.
- Build an effective team to deliver operational plans in line with performance targets.
- Be prepared to carry out any specific project work as required.
The operational hours are Monday to Friday. which may include Saturdays and Sunday’s where the business needs are required.
During our Peak period with increased volumes there will requirement for flexibility, your hours will differ during our peak period.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €45,000.00 per year