Digital Marketing Manager
Dublin 12, Full Time
Executive Talent are delighted to be partnering up with our very prestigious client based in Dublin south to bring this exciting new role of Digital Marketing Manager to the market. The main aim of this role is to devise and implement the company’s overall marketing strategy and engage in digital and non-digital marketing activities. Particular emphasis will be based on developing the company websites and undertaking all social media activities by creating applicable content. This is a great role for a creative thinker with the ability to produce relevant appealing content.
In this role:-
- You will help devise and implement all aspects of the company’s marketing plan and monitor results and KPI’s.
- You will lead all digital activity including SEO, PPC, website management, email marketing, intranet curation, social media channels, video content and online advertising.
- You will collaborate with the team to analyse content and develop web audits to ensure accuracy and appropriateness for the intended audience.
- You will report on, and accurately measure and monitor, all platforms against KPIs and must consistently keep abreast of latest online developments.
- Managing ad spend on all social media sites with continuous monitoring and optimization of our clients Paid Search, Shopping, Paid Social, Display, Affiliate activity, providing regular updates to the Manager and Head of Media.
- Responsible for integrating new media channels and platforms with existing tools such as BI and others.
- Should hold a Marketing degree – Bachelor or higher.
- Have 3-5 years’ experience in relevant marketing position.
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- A proven track record in developing and managing digital campaigns.
- You display a deep understanding of content distribution via digital channels (excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn).
- You are familiar with web design.
- You have proficiency in digital analytics (including website), software and keyword tools an advantage.
- You are a critical thinker with excellent problem solving skills.
- You are a team player and have a sense of ownership and pride in your work and its impact on the company’s success.