Director of Food & Beverage – 4* Deluxe – Leinster
Leinster, Full Time
Our client, a luxury 4* Deluxe property are seeking to recruit an experienced Director of Food & Beverage to join their sizable operation. The ideal candidate will oversee all aspects of the day-to-day running of the F&B operation, co-ordinating interdepartmental activities and proactively driving the business at director level. A minimum of three years’ experience in a senior hotel management role in a 5* property / resort is required.
- Implement policies, structures and systems and review ongoing.
- Ensure that the F&B department delivers a consistently high standard of guest service while achieving business objectives and maximising the profitability of all outlets and maintaining effective cost controls in all areas.
- Training needs analysis and personal training and development plans for management team.
- Analyse competitors and suggest and implement strategies for competitive advantage.
- Develop a high-performance culture of excellence.
- Ensure consistent communication with all HODs.
- Deliver on financial commitments such as revenue, margin management and cost controls.
- To be responsible for all the day-to-day queries, complaints or problems that arise.
- To maximise financial opportunities and to achieve pro-active up-selling environment throughout the hotel, ensuring that financial targets are met.
- To conduct regular fire walks and Health & Safety audits.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- The ability to motivate, inspire and empower others to improve performance.
- Proven ability to effectively manage a team of HODs.
- A natural, hands-on approach.
- Must have a strong F&B / Banqueting background in a busy 4*Deluxe / 5* property.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding budgets and KPIs.
- Well organized, detail oriented and able to multi task.
- Minimum three years’ experience in a senior hotel management role
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Location – Leinster
Salary – €60k – €70k
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent