Dispatcher – Courier Service – Dublin 1
Dublin 1, Full Time
Our client, a successful courier company based in Dublin 1 are seeking an experienced Dispatcher / Base controller to join their team. The ideal candidate will be highly organised and have excellent attention to detail as well as very strong communication and interpersonal skills. A minimum of two years’ previous experience in transport / logistics in a fast paced environment is essential.
- Managing a high volume of drivers and planning routes.
- Ensure dispatch department runs efficiently and effectively.
- Managing outbound shipments which entails requesting invoices from external customers and working closely with internal teams to arrange transport.
- Managing shipments globally to ensure actioned in a timely manner.
- Arranging and updating customer requests.
- Ensuring accurate reporting and database information.
- Achieving and maintaining SLAs
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Office Hours – Mon to Fri
- Flexibility and team spirit are key
- Conscientious about deadlines with excellent organisational ability
- The ability to take responsibility for a wide range of tasks
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in a similar role
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Location – Dublin 1
Salary €32k + depending on experience
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent