E-Commerce Manager – North Dublin – €45k
North Dublin, Full Time
Our client based in North Dublin are seeking an E-Commerce Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will oversee the online marketing strategy with responsibility for driving traffic to the E-Commerce site and ultimately converting sales. This is an excellent opportunity for either an experienced manager or someone looking to take on their first standalone role.
- Develop and implement a successful Ecommerce strategy, delivering online sales targets, increasing profitability and growing the online business
- Drive online user experience to deliver a clear path to purchase
- Maximise SEO, Google Adwords, drive traffic to site and retail platform, increase e-commerce
- Come up with ways to optimise the customer experience
- Act as key contact for all technical issues related to the website and liaise accordingly with the website/software developer.
- Optimise routes of delivery to be more cost effective and reduce travel time
- Work with each business area (IT, Retail, Production, Dispatch) to improve those arising in recurring customer enquiries
- Drive web analytics conversion, optimization, marketing analytics
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience digital marketing / E-Commerce
- Excellent understanding of online and digital platforms
- Excellent experience with web analytics and strategic analysis skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills, yet balanced with a flexible approachable attitude with good problem solving
- Strategic thinker and strong collaborator
- Must have experience with Wordpress, Google AdWords, SEO
- Experience in content creation – photo and video, E-Commerce campaigns, web analytic tools, highly desirable
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Location – North Dublin
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent