Dublin 1, Contract
Executive Talent are currently seeking an experienced Ecommerce manager to join our well know clients team base in Dublin City Centre. The objective of this role is to develop and manage the businesses’ E-Commerce & Social Media platforms, as well as to manage and develop the advertising and branding requirements of the business. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of the company’s ambitious growth plans. This is a contract role with a view to a permanent position for the right candidate.
- Overall responsibility for the website and digital marketing and the achievement of clearly defined sales targets and customer service targets.
- Manage operations of the eCommerce function including Product, Pricing, Promotions, Marketing, Picking, B2B offering and website UX perspective.
- Develop and implement an eCommerce strategy in order to achieve and maintain sales growth.
- Work with developers to improve website functionality. Act as key contact for all technical issues related to the website and liaise accordingly with the ERP/website/software developers.
- Analyse various data, google analytics etc, to deliver data driven strategies that will driver sales growth and achieve KPIs.
- Develop content calendar and oversee website uploads and landing pages development/performance.
- Measure and monitor sales figures and make any needed adjustments for individual and/or group selling strategies.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role with familiarity with both a B2B and a B2C environment
- Experience in UX, Adobe Photoshop, and Google Analytics.
- Strong Leader of People, Demonstrating strong leadership skills which help provide direction, build loyalty & trust, and maintain motivation & focus within a team.
- Experience working with sales force
- Hardworking, Conscientious, and Self Motivated: Ability to focus efforts and energy on successfully achieving standards of excellence in the delivery of goals and objectives.
- You will have the ability to set budgets and to present on the performance of the eCommerce platform unit to the board on a monthly basis.
- Lead and develop the marketing team in the delivery of their marketing/brand plans within the agreed budget, timeline and deadline agreements
- Develop a marketing strategy in line with the business goals
- Budget management and ensuring maximum value of all budgets
- Boost brand awareness and develop brand strategies for multiple customer profiles ensuring the brand message is consistent across all channels; stores, digital, social media, marketing materials and events etc.
- Employ a data-driven strategy to commercial marketing decisions, continuously looking for ways to improve output and results
- Increase customer consumer awareness of the company’s brands using digital platforms
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Plan the digital marketing calendar and control the budget
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Carry out continuous analysis of online marketing performance
- Utilise a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Oversee the social media strategy for the company
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Track conversion rates and make improvements to the website
- Act as key contact for all technical issues related to the website