Dublin 24, Full Time
Monday to Friday
Executive Talent are currently seeking an experienced electrician with a strong Fire / Security background. Suitable candidates will work with a small maintenance team carrying out preventive and reactive maintenance throughout their clients in Leinster. EXET22
- To carry out a range of technical duties to cover electrical, mechanical, & carry out planned preventative maintenance on all equipment.
- Proactively identify and remedy equipment maintenance issues, to maximise equipment uptime.
- Servicing of electrical, mechanical, and non-technical equipment & carry out fault resolution and repairs.
Skills & experience
- Applicants must have at least 1 years’ experience following successful completion of an electrical apprenticeship (National Trade Card/Certified)
- An interest in mechanical equipment and some experience maintaining and reacting to mechanical breakdowns is important for this role, full training will be provided.
- Prior experience of working on large industrial sites an advantage but not essential
- Considerable knowledge of electrical and electronic devices, such as circuits, switches, breakers, wiring, and of safety precautions and hazards related to electricity
- Full driving licence .
- Fluent English speaker
- Good relationship and people-management skills
- Organised work approach within a multi-tasking environment
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Work as part of a team and on own initiative
Join Executive Talent