Experienced Forklift Driver – Counter Balance / Boom
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a very well established Company based in Dublin 12 as a Forklift Driver to join an expanding team.
The successful candidate will play an essential role in their fast-paced warehouse operation.
Full time position (approx. 40 hours/week)
shifts will be from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, these may change during busy periods.
Responsibilities as a Forkllift driver:
- Previous experience of minimum 1yr driving a Counterbalance and Boom Forklift
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail & experience working in tight spaces
- Demonstrates initiative and an aptitude to learn quickly.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent team player
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- Flexibility on start/ finish times
- Coach to others to assist the team in achieving daily objectives
- Meeting production targets on an hourly basis
- Knowledge of the Health & Safety procedures
- Ensuring product meets specifications
- Correct labelling and loading of each product
- Transport would be essential
If you have the desired requirements for this role please send your CV for review to Louise at Executive Talent