Experienced Warehouse Operative
Greenogue, Full Time
Executive Talent are currently recruiting for a warehouse / Stores Person to join our clients growing team in Dublin South. Candidates must have previous experience in a warehousing role, forklift license with experience, must be highly organised and have excellent attention to detail as well as very strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Duties will include:
- Completing order requirements, picking stock, inputting sales details to the computer system and ensuring payments received.
- Picking goods for despatch.
- Safely driving forklifts to load & unload vehicles.
- Working both in and outside
- Promoting the product portfolio of the company.
- Working closely with colleagues.
- An excellent knowledge of products within the builder’s providers industry is preferred.
- A number of year’s relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Delivering goods when required
- Liaise with the sales team for the despatch of orders & customer service questions.
- There will be a requirement to liaise with all departments in relation to any issues that may arise from the despatch of dockets i.e. stock shortages, stock outs and delivery/collection queries.
Candidates must have a positive attitude and the ability to work in a pressurized environment. The core focus of the role relates to orders, attention to detail and efficiency.
The role will require the candidate to:
- Co-ordinate with the purchasing, warehouse and transport teams to ensure complete order processing
- Valid forklift licence & minimum 3years experience
- Maintain orderly records of all despatch, pod’s and picking dockets
- Work closely with colleagues on the internal sales desks across all product portfolios
- Maintain orderly work space
- Completion of all documentation required correctly
- Proficient with computer programmes
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 5 years’ experience of stores / warehouse
- Clean full drivers licence
- The candidate should be at ease with computerised sales order processing systems and possibly have a builders’ merchant trade background
- Self-motivated, with an ability to work as part of a team
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- IT skills associated with Microsoft excel packages (word and excel)
- Working Monday to Friday
- Flexibility to work between 7am – 6pm
- Own transport required