Dublin 22, Full Time
Executive Talent are currently looking for experienced Metal fabricators to join our well established client based in Dublin 22. This will be a permanent role for the right candidate, the ideal candidate will have 3 years’ experience working in a metal fabrication industry, experience with abrasive wheel along with MEWP.
- Metal Fabrication mainly on Stainless Steel, Mild Steel and Aluminium using mainly Tig and Mig welders.
- CNC Press Brake, Guillotine Cutters, Rolling Machine, circular cutters and all other in-house metal associated machinery.
- Liaise with Manager for ongoing projects that require Sheet metal Fabrication.
- Working closely with Foreman and Manager to ensure products are manufactured per drawings and ensure work is completed on time.
- Assume ownership of work and be responsible for project deliverables.
- Reading and understanding manufacture drawings/specifications.
- Ability to work with heights
- Product inspection
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be capable of building positive working relationships to deliver high levels of customer service
- Being able to work on own initiative and with a team
- Excellent communication
- Be flexible in this position and must be prepared to undertake such other work as may be assigned by the company from time to time
- Attention to detail
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Ability to work in a safe manner
Qualifications / Skills:
- Fully qualified welder with relevant experience
- Hands Skills
- Safe Pass (Preferred)
- Manual Handling (Preferred)
- Abrasive Wheel (Preferred)