Facilities Manager – North Dublin
North Dublin, Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Manager for our client in North Dublin. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years facilities and maintenance management experience in a commercial setting.
- Operation, management and monitoring of maintenance systems to record all reactive and planned maintenance for agro facilities.
- Delivery of KPI and SLA conformance and compliance reports.
- Support all new build and capital projects.
- Billing and management of facilities for tenant customers.
- Stock control and procurement to drive capital and increase efficiency.
- Adhere to full compliance with respect to health and safety, HACCP and food safety at all times whilst also monitoring management of rams etc.
- Support the preparation of facility and capital budgets and other reporting requirements.
- Team and contractor management e.g. Rotas, holidays, absence, disciplinary issues
- Ensure all people related metrics e.g. Starters, finishers, probationers, appraisals, return to work, sickness, etc., are conducted in a timely way and reported to hr manager.
- Work with other departments e.g. Quality, H&S and operations during customer, insurance and compliance audits.
- Involvement in the overall management of energy conservation and initiatives.
- Travel between sites in northern Ireland and the republic of Ireland
- Any other duties as required
- Min 5 years operational experience at least 3 of which must be at a management level with direct reports.
- Good understanding of mechanical, engineering and/or electrical disciplines within a maintenance environment
- Maintenance/construction skills in order to provide support to maintenance team
- Previous experience in logistics, transport, wrehousing a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of refrigeration and food industry experience would be desirable but not essential
- Excellent it skills e.g. Microsoft office, cad etc
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
Location: North Dublin
Salary: €55k – €60k
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent