Finance Team Lead
Dublin 4, Full Time
Client Finance Team Lead
Location – Dublin 4 – Hybrid
Salary – €37,500+
Our Client, based in Dublin South, are seeking a Client Finance Team Lead to join their fast paced team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, as well as excellent proactivity and strong management skills.
- Support the client Finance team and Manager
- Monitor and review portfolio management, ensuring to investigate and action any differences, as well as to correctly record any additional claims.
- Manage client off-boarding / client loss fund, ensuring to monitor, review and amend any changes affected.
- Day to day supervision of all client finance analysts
- Manage Onboarding of new Clients, as well as Creation of new Accounts on Banking & Claims platforms
- Review potential loss fund requirements based on expected reserves based on each loss type, inc Fee reserves
- Creation of Client Business intelligence reports in line with Client & Contract Requirements
- Creation of Client ledgers on Client Accounting Systems
- Creation of Daily/Weekly/Monthly reconciliation statement for both Internal & External Use.
- Analyse & Set Alarm limits & Cash Call requirements to be agreed Client & Operations.
- Ensure key deadlines are met on issuance all client finance SLA’s
- Create SOC1 Control documents
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role, ideally within the Insurance industry/Client Portfolio Role
- Insurance qualification APA is highly desired but not essential
- Accountancy/Business Related 3rd level Qualification and/or commenced a recognised accountancy technician’s course desirable but not essential
- Strong Reconciliation/problem solving skills and excellent attention to detail
- Experience with SUN accounting system preferable but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work flexibly on own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft suites, particularly Excel
- Ability to follow up on unresolved issues and meet deadlines in timely and efficient manner
Join Executive Talent