Dublin 4, Full Time
Location – Dublin 4 – Hybrid
Salary – €50k
Our client, a leading global provider in their field, are seeking a financial accountant to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical knowledge of various accounting standards, as well as excellent flexibility and time management skills.
- To assist in the preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of the day-to-day key financial reporting outputs
- Partnering with key stakeholders to ensure all revenue and costs are transacted into the Finance system prior to month-end deadlines.
- Assist in the timely reconciliations of all company Balance sheet accounts
- Management of intercompany accounts and regular engagement with Group entities
- Assist in the preparation of all returns (PAYE, VAT, Corporation tax, VIES, 46G etc.)
- Liaising with External tax consultants on timely and accurate tax submissions
- Cash-flow projections
- Assistance in the preparation and completion of Statutory Financial statements for annual audit and co-ordination thereafter.
- Assist FP&A team in preparation of annual Budgets and reporting to group finance.
- Play a leading role in process & system improvements
- Project work and ad hoc tasks as required by management
- Part Qualified.
- Experience with SAP accounting system preferable but not essential.
- Experience working within a busy Finance department.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Good collaborative skills, able to quickly establish effective internal and external working relationships with key people across different services/functions.
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Sound knowledge of MS Excel and previous experience with financial systems.
- Strong Tax knowledge, as well as highly numeric with strong attention to detail.
Join Executive Talent