Financial Controller – €80k
West Dublin, Full Time
Location – Dublin West
Salary – €70k – €80k DOE
- Financial Control – Preparation and delivery of Financial Budget
- Active management of overheads – identifying and pursuing opportunity for cost savings / improvements in efficiency.
- Financial Reporting – Management Accounts
- Maintenance of GL
- Financial Projections – Monthly
- Commercial Performance Monthly / Quarterly
- Finance Operations – Management of Accounts personnel to ensure that
processing takes place accordingly to daily / weekly / monthly deadlines.
- Review bank reconciliations monthly, resolving any issues.
- Assist Accounts personnel to resolve issues.
- Approval of overhead invoices / payments to suppliers.
- External Auditors – Prepare for annual audit and manage all elements of the audit through to signoff.
- IT Systems – Maintenance and renewal of the company’s I.T. hardware and subscriptions (in conjunction with external IT providers)
- Maintain existing systems , in conjunction with system providers.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in a comparable, commercial environment.
- Strong IT skills and appetite for continuous learning
- In depth experience with IT systems
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communicator with strong inter-personal skills
- Team player / good people manager.
- Highly organised to focus on priorities and meet deadlines.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent
Join Executive Talent