FM Strategic Accounts Director
North Dublin, Full Time
FM Client Relationship Director
Location: North Dublin
Salary: €90k plus Car Allowance
We are seeking an experienced Senior Facilities Management professional to join our client as a FM Strategic Accounts Director
- Ensuring your existing clients are satisfied through after-sales care, as well as gaining and using feedback
- Identifying and approaching potential new companies or individuals to engage as clients
- Researching industry trends and providing advice to colleagues about client strategy or new sales opportunities
- Giving presentations to clients about products or services
- Acting as a point of contact for complaints and escalating issues as appropriate
- Ensuring that the terms of a contract are adhered to by both your employer and clients
- Understanding and helping to meet the targets and aims of the client.
- Developing retention plans with Ops Directors to maximise retention across the business
- Reporting and highlighting risk areas to MD
- Developing action plans for recovery of risk and monitoring
- Strong understanding of operations
- Development of strong Ops relationships but keeping an independent role
- Clear metric driven role
- Third level qualification in a related field is essential
- Previous experience at very senior level in Facilities / Security / Technical Services Management
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Flexibility and Adaptability.
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment while maintaining organisation and a keen eye for detail.