Dublin 9, Full Time
Monday – Friday
We are delighted to be recruiting for a new team member for our client who are a very well-known freight company based in Dublin North. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established team and grow your career with in warehousing & logistics. EXET22
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Loading and unloading freight vehicles, with counterbalance FLT and Power Pallet Truck (PPT).
- Receiving Goods Inwards, mainly side unloading.
- Stock put-away to storage locations in the warehouse, with Reach FLT (racks up to 8 metres high).
- Processing goods receipt on Warehouse Management IT System (Cargowise).
- Processing customer Orders on WMS (Cargowise) and generating Pick notes.
- Picking and packing of orders from stock, on a FIFO basis, with a high level of picking accuracy.
- Prepare orders for dispatch, to include building pallets.
- Data entry of transport bookings on IT System.
- Processing and labelling carton shipments on courier systems and prepare for shipping.
- Communicating with external customers / suppliers / contractors.
- Liaising with internal departments, including operations, finance and management.
- Stock taking and regular cycle counting.
- Housekeeping and cleaning duties, to ensure a safe and clean environment within the warehouse.
- Valid and in-date PPT, Counterbalance and Reach FLT Licences.
- In-date Manual Handling Certificate.
- Minimum of two years’ experience of working in warehousing, in a fast paced environment.
- Proven track record of accurate stock picking.
- Must possess a strong level of computer literacy, with experience of data entry on warehouse management systems (SAP experience an advantage).
- Knowledge of MS office programs, to include MS Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent oral and written English.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to liaise with personnel at all levels, within and outside the company.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong Customer Orientation.
- To carry out any other additional duties, that may be assigned from time to time.
- Cargowise or SAP experience is a distinct advantage.
- Aviation Security Training (Module 11)
- Dangerous Goods Awareness Training.