Front of House Receptionist
Dublin 12, Full Time
Executive Talent are currently recruiting for a Front of House Receptionist to join our clients growing team in Dublin South. Candidates must have previous experience in a very busy environment, must be highly organised and have excellent attention to detail as well as very strong communication and interpersonal skills.
The candidate would require the following skills and preferably have experience in the automotive industry.
Excellent planning, communication, and organizational skills and a customer-focused background.
Proficiency in word, excel, and the outlook is essential.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Highly professional & excellent customer service skills
- Must be process-driven and enjoy working on the telephone and have a clear, pleasant telephone manner
- Capable of coordinating diaries and scheduling appointments
- Excellent communication skills with a co-operative and helpful attitude
- Must be well presented
- Proven + 3 years’ experience in a similar position is essential
- Ability to meet and greet
- Work well under pressure
- Interact with all customers professionally and efficiently
- Communicate the company process to the customer and obtaining authorization of identified work
- Be practical and organized, with strong administration skills
- Processing of invoices and managing work in progress on a daily basis
- Have strong industry knowledge, with a proven ability to understand processes.
- Appointment bookings, Job scheduling and liaising with our customers and internal departments
- Provide excellent customer service ensuring customer satisfaction and recommendation