Head of Finance
Dublin 24, Full Time
Head of Finance
Location – Dublin West – Office based
Salary – €80k – €100k DOE
Executive Talent are seeking an experienced Financial Controller to join our client in West Dublin. The ideal candidate will be fully qualified and tech savvy with experience leading a small team in a fast paced environment.
- Financial Control – Preparation and delivery of Financial Budget to Board annually
- Active management of overheads – identifying and pursuing opportunity for cost savings / improvements in efficiency.
- Financial Reporting – Management Accounts – Quarterly
- Maintenance of General Ledger
- Monthly postings
- Financial Projections – Monthly
- Commercial Performance – Weekly / Quarterly
- Finance Operations – Management of Accounts personnel to ensure that
processing takes place accordingly to daily / weekly / monthly deadlines.
- Review bank reconciliations monthly, resolving any issues.
- Assist Accounts personnel to resolve issues.
- Approval of overhead invoices / payments to suppliers.
- External Auditors – Prepare for annual audit and manage all elements of the audit through to signoff.
- IT Systems – Maintenance and renewal of the company’s I.T. hardware and subscriptions (in conjunction with external IT providers)
- Maintain existing systems , in conjunction with system providers.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in a comparable, commercial environment.
- Strong IT skills and appetite for continuous learning
- In depth experience with IT systems
- Advanced Excel skills
- A natural ability to prepare and present documents to a high standard.
- Excellent communicator with strong inter-personal skills
- Team player / good people manager.
- Highly organised to focus on priorities and meet deadlines.
- Experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent