Head of Payroll €70k+
Dublin City Centre, Full Time
Our client, based in Dublin City Centre are currently seeking an experienced Head of Payroll to join their team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing a team of 4+ in a high volume payroll operation (weekly 2500+). Candidates must have an IPASS qualification and five years management experience.
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of the group payroll function.
- Ensure timely input of payroll-related activities.
- Identify, prioritise and implement process, control and policy improvements, leveraging technology where appropriate.
- Monitor the integrity of payroll data and assist with internal and external payroll audits.
- Responsibility for submission of all payroll related returns.
- Manage the accurate and timely payment of monthly expense claims.
- Monitoring and tracking against key performance indicators.
- Handle employee payroll queries as they arise.
- Lead the payroll team in the achievement of organisational goals.
- Complete ad-hoc payroll reporting as required and lead all payroll related projects.
- Payroll qualifications IPASS required
- Excellent knowledge of payroll legislation and employment tax experience
- 5+ years’ experience desired within a busy payroll environment.
- Experience using Payroll systems
- Strong team player as well as having the ability to work on own initiative
- Experience in leading teams essential.
Excellent professional communicator, Strong Commercial acumen, Exacting attention to detail, Strong demonstrable Computer, IT and Digital Skills with particular focus on Excel, Sage and MS office applications.
Location – Dublin City Centre
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent