Health & Safety Advisor – Logistics €70k+
Dublin 15, Full Time
Health & Safety Advisor
Location: Dublin 15 – Hybrid
Salary €60k – €65k plus car allowance, plus bonus & benefits
- Advise and support the business to achieve the necessary level of competence and capability to identify positive opportunities and manage QHSE risks achieving continuous improvement within the scope of the global contract and local legal requirements.
- Manage and identify actions for incidents (including personal injury, product damage, environment) and non-compliance with Company Standards.
- Raise awareness with all colleagues to encourage QSHE accountability and drive a positive culture.
- Identify best industry practice to drive continuous improvement with the scope of the contract.
- Identify QSHE elements of colleagues and contractors training and competency requirements associated with the contractual arrangements.
- Maintain and implement QSHE standards with subcontractors.
- Support and drive investigations following incidents, accidents and near misses including reporting under RIDDOR or other statutory reporting requirements in other countries where contract operates.
- Analyse data from reporting processes and business objectives to identify trends and provide potential improvement solutions
- Monitor, evaluate and review processes making recommendations and implementing new processes and procedures where required.
- Manage the audit process to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the health and safety procedures used within the contract, identifying and implementing improvements.
- Proactively participate in regular QSHE Committee meetings
- Contractor liaison and management
- Responsible for direct report
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a H&S management role
- Well versed with the relevant ISO Standards
- Sound technical understanding of current legislation and regulations – UK, IE and globally
NEBOSH diploma (or equivalent) required.
Has (or working towards) CMIOSH or equivalent.
Has (or working towards) a base qualification in other disciplines, e.g Environment, lead auditor.
Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (excel, word) required.
Full clean driver’s license with the capability of regular travelling around Europe.
Join Executive Talent