Hotel Financial Controller – 12 Month FTC – South
South Dublin, Contract
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Financial Controller to join our client’s luxury South Dublin property. The ideal candidate will be highly organised and have excellent attention to detail and will oversee the smooth and efficient operation of all areas relating to the accounts department. A proven track record in a similar role in hotels is essential. This is currently a 4 day week with salary pro rata.
- Conscientious about deadlines with excellent organisational abilit
- The adaptability to take responsibility for a wide range of ta
- Excellent analytical, communication and customer service skills.
- Experience using finance packages and excellent computer skills.
- A professional accounting qualification would be an advantage.
- Relevant experience in the hospitality sector is essential.
- Review the work of the Night Audit Staff, Income Auditor, Payroll/General Cashier, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- On a regular basis review the payroll and daily deposits for accuracy.
- Communicate with other department heads to resolve any concerns or issues
- Responsible for supporting Profit and Loss preparation review.
- Ensure proper preparation of all journal entries for closing each accounting period.
- Reconcile bank accounts monthly and Credit Card accounts daily.
- Assist in inventory each month and quarter as needed.
- Prepare and file all taxes as required by law and regulations.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts.
- Preparation and detailed analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual results, and where appropriate involvement with the production and presentation of yearly budgets and forecasts.
- Prepare reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Support the maximization the net present value of the asset
- Ad hoc duties as required.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Location – South Dublin
Salary €70k – pro rata – currently a 4 day week
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent