Athlone, Full Time
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Our client based in Athlone, are seeking a HR administrator to join their expanding team. This company has been at the forefront of new technologies and trends for many years, and feel the ideal candidate should have the highest attention to detail, discretion and integrity. EXET22
- Supporting the recruitment process including CV logging, applicant screening, interview scheduling and reference checking.
- Provide professional advisory support to employees in all aspects of the Employee Lifecycle.
- Monitoring the HR email in-boxes and responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Full administration of the staff payrolls & associated reports, as well as time and attendance system.
- Full administration of the company pension scheme.
- Update and maintain employee records accurately through HR systems or manually.
- Maintaining and updating the Health, Safety and Training Records.
- General HR related administration duties.
- Involvement in ad hoc HR projects and change initiatives and any other HR related tasks and responsibilities as reasonably required.
- Provide support to the Management team to include travel arrangements, putting agendas together and preparation of presentations.
- Supporting the organisation of company social events.
- Any other Ad Hoc duties as requested by management.
- A third level qualification in HR or broad business-related discipline is desirable.
- A good knowledge of Irish Employment Law.
- Previous experience working with Sage Micropay and SoftWorks or other ERP system would be an advantage.
- Excellent IT Skills, with strong Microsoft suites ability.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong self – motivation, enthusiasm and resilience with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Join Executive Talent