HR Administrator €35k – €38k
North Dublin, Full Time
Our client based in North Dublin are seeking an experienced HR & Training Administrator with broad based generalist experience to join their team. The successful candidate will work closely with the Management Team to provide a comprehensive and professional HR service, delivering expertise in all aspects of HR and Recruitment.
- This role will act as the main point of contact for most employee related queries and day-to-day administrative duties.
- Delivery of the HR strategy
- Work with the business to ensure that recruitment processes fully support business objectives
- Ensure approval to recruit has been given, place job adverts, organising and attending interviews, providing feedback, support the offer process, track hires against budget
- Planning and conducting new employee inductions and orientations.
- Work with key business stakeholders to ensure HR policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Support & deliver HR administration
- Administering all benefit and compensation processes, including payroll
- Assist the Senior HRBP with the management of ER cases including grievances, dignity at work, PIP’s and disciplinary cases in a timely manner.
- Maintaining department records and reports through our HR system and on employee personal files.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies, best HR practice and employment legislation.
- Assist managers with and manage the process of our annual performance review and goal setting process.
- Manage, facilitate, arrange and conduct trainings and Learning and Development activities across Ireland, including the maintenance of training records
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a fast paced organization at HR Admin level
- Third level qualification in Human Resources essential.
- Membership of the CIPD.
- Strong working knowledge of Irish Employment Legislation.
- Excellent relationship building/customer service skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Experience of dealing within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent presentation and administrative skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and HR Information Systems.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Location – North Dublin
Salary – €35k – €38k
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Executive Talent