Leixlip, Kildare, Full Time
Location: Leixlip, Kildare
Office Hours – Monday – Friday
Salary: €40k – €45k
Our client is looking for a HR Advisor to join their team. In this role the successful candidate will support in various HR functions, including talent acquisition and development, ER and performance management. The HR Advisor will play a crucial role in ensuring advising and supporting the business to ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Provide HR advice and support to managers regarding performance management, employee relations, training and communication
- Advise and assist with grievance & disciplinary issues and procedure. Including but not limited to conducting investigations, disciplinary hearings, & grievance hearings in line with Company policy.
- Support in the full recruitment process to assist with business needs
- Provide training/guidance on HR and company policies and procedures
- Maintain the level of confidentiality and integrity expected when working with sensitive personal data.
- Support on HR projects and ad hoc requirements as needed
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- CIPD qualification is desirable
- Extensive working knowledge of employment law
- Excellent communication skill
- Strong organisational skills with an eye for detail
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
To apply please forward your CV to Louise at Executive Talent