West Dublin, Full Time
Executive Talent are delighted to be partnering with our well known client who provide a first class unrivalled distribution service. Due to business growth we are now beginning interviews to find a new team member to join the HR team and take the next exciting step in your career.
This will be a very progressive role for the right candidate where they can grow, develop and progress within the company.
Day to day duties to include but not be limited to:
- Manage the process for high volume recruitment with in the sector
- Manage all marketing campaigns along with screening
- Experience or knowledge of the supply chain industry
- On boarding of new starters from issuing contract to collating starter documentation, hiring onto system and in payroll. Audit of completion of on boarding tasks and record keeping of process.
- Coordinate company induction process and ensure probationary review meetings are held and documented in timely manner.
- Ensure all HR record-keeping and filing is maintained to meet all legislative and policy requirements
- Maintain and ensure information on system is correct and that relevant paperwork is provided for all absences
- Review HR policies and procedures on an annual basis
- Assist with the preparation of data to be provided to our external payroll processing company, including calculating changes to BIK
- Produce HR metrics and reports when requested
- Work with managers to ensure all role specific training, is completed in a timely manner
- Assist with the recruitment process, screening candidates and related correspondence
- Process any reference requests, bank and mortgage forms etc.
- Provide relevant administrative support as required
- Take an active role in arranging Wellness and other events to improve engagement and communication across departments.
- In conjunction with Manager, sets, agrees and takes ownership of goals as per PMP process
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Experience in a generalist HR or payroll position is highly desirable but not essential
- Exposure and an understanding of generalist HR functions is essential
- Strong administrative skills, and high attention to detail
- A ‘people’ person with a positive attitude toward pressure and volumes
- Organised and able to prioritise workload effectively
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools